With councils in England potentially facing an overall funding gap of £8 billion by 2025, how can local councils still provide better services, improve residents’ lives & save money for the taxpayer?
Join this webinar where we will highlight how you can transform public services through Digital Process Automation, empowering both your own people and your service users by automating decisions and tasks to drive efficiencies.
In this webinar we will:
- Set the scene: Look at the challenges and see what lessons local government can learn from central government
- Explain what Digital Process Automation is and how it can help local government tackle some of its problems and drive efficiencies
- Show a specific example of innovation in council housebuilding
- Andrew Hawkins, Public Sector Director
- Carrie Kleiner - former Editor in Chief and Head of Content for Parliamentary Digital Service
- Tim Stephenson, Digital Process Automation Practice Lead
Who should attend:
- Service designers / Service owners in organisations that are beginning their digital journey
- Heads of Digital Transformation
- Strategy / Policy / Improvement
- Data / Cyber / Records / BPM professionals
- Key Operational Roles
Can’t make it to this webinar? Sign up anyway! A recording and copy of the slide deck will be sent out to all registrants within two business days of the event.