Subscribe to automation
- Accelerating your digital transformation through the use of automation has reached a tipping point in central government. What was once considered a technology for the future is now entering the mainstream.
- At a recent conference for Java and Software innovation, we bumped into Bernd Rücker, co-founder and chief technologist of open-source workflow and decision automation platform Camunda. We asked Bernd what he felt were the biggest problems facing process automation/process efficiency projects and how Camunda can solve some of these problems. Find out what he said:
- How are public sector organisations using automation technologies? Does Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Digital Process Automation (DPA) compete or complement each other?
- Government departments have already started their digital transformation projects but our recent survey suggests there are questions to be asked about the pace of that transformation
- Central Government and the public sector have a responsibility to deliver successful digital transformation to improve services for citizens, streamline processes and make savings. But do they have the right skills and structures for success? We spoke to over 90 Central Government departments and agencies to find out how ingrained digital was in their DNA. Including:
- Digital Transformation Weekly: How ingrained is digital within the DNA of public sector organisations?The public sector has a responsibility to deliver successful digital transformation, not just to become more cost-effective but also to deliver better services to the British public