Subscribe to Customer Spotlight
- Hiten Vaghmaria, after 4 years of working alongside Zaizi to deliver their unified content and records management programme, is moving on to pastures new. We thought this would be a great time to catch up with him.
- Like a lot of councils, we’re having to think about how we shape ourselves for the future. Nothing ever stays the same for very long and the pace of technological change has not only transformed how we engage citizens but how they, in turn, want to interact with us. If we want to ensure we’re fit for purpose in the digital age, this means making changes to our processes.
- A leading international education institution, the University of Westminster needed an integrated enterprise content management to enable effective and efficient collaboration between academics and staff both internal and external to the organisation.
- ounded in Oxford in 1942, Oxfam is one of the best known and well respected of international agencies and Gabriele Sani, Intranet Manager of Oxfam International, had to find a solution within his constrained budget, not an easy task in these financially challenging times. He wanted to share with other charities what Oxfam had achieved.
- Listen, watch and evaluate the possibilities of deploying a similar social intranet and web content management easily using cloud technologies and overcoming the challenges of active user engagement to ensure your intranet is a success.