Subscribe to People
- In Sergio’s previous “DevSecOps in the public sector’ blog, he looked at how to create the right culture within an organisation. This time, he focuses on how to build a great DevSecOps team.
- In this blog series, Zaizi’s Chief Technical Officer Sergio Rojas will take an in-depth look at DevSecOps in the UK Public Sector. The first blog looks at one of the biggest challenges; the cultural change.
- The GDS' updated Service Standard – initially introduced in 2014 to help government create and run user-led digital services – has now come into force. From 1 July, any new discovery work undertaken by government bodies needs to adhere to the new standards. At some point, services already in progress will transition to the updated standards but GDS says this is unlikely to happen before early 2020.
- Zaizi has been shortlisted for the 'Best Place to Work in Digital - SMEs' award in this year's Computing.com Digital Technology Leaders Awards.
- Public sector organisations are wrestling to address a whole host of issues when they embark on their digital transformation journey.
- Zaizi hosted a webinar looking at how local councils can use Digital Process Automation (DPA) to provide better services for residents against the backdrop of the constant funding challenges councils face.
- Last time we looked at how you can take a bottom-up approach with Digital Process Automation (DPA) to control your legacy systems.
- “We cannot underestimate the importance of people in the digital transformation journey,” that was one of the main conclusions from our recent survey exploring the progress of digital transformation in government departments.
- Local government is walking a tight-rope. It’s balancing the challenges of updating legacy systems to provide better services to citizens but with less money — for example, councils in England are potentially facing a funding gap of £8 billion by 2025. So what is being done about this?