Subscribe to People and Skills
- “We cannot underestimate the importance of people in the digital transformation journey,” that was one of the main conclusions from our recent survey exploring the progress of digital transformation in government departments.
- So, what is agile? It depends on who you ask. For me, agile is a mindset - you HAVE to be adaptable; you CANNOT be scared of failing fast; you MUST be a team player; you NEED to listen to others. I believe in following these rules, you will be on a good path to an agile way of working.
- Government departments have already started their digital transformation projects but our recent survey suggests there are questions to be asked about the pace of that transformation
- This summer, Zaizi placed three interns as part of the CyberFirst scheme. The university students have been working closely with our teams over the last two months, delivering projects and learning about cyber security.
- Zaizi is 10 years old! We will be going to Paris for joint anniversary and Christmas celebrations. To kick the party off we are looking forward to having some laughs in the office exchanging Secret Santa gifts and capturing all the fun with an animated GIF photo booth from Showtime Photo Booth, a Showtime Events company. Watch this space to see the photos!
- The technology sector, which is growing twice as fast as the UK economy now contributes around £97bn a year, up 30% in five years, according to the Third Annual Tech Nation Report - Telegraph 2017. Despite this, gender imbalance in still an issue in the IT sector.
- I am in my first year of studying Biological Sciences at Imperial College. Whilst Biology may seem like a subject well removed from IT services, computing is making its way into all parts of business and science. I signed up to the work shadowing scheme to see inside a functioning business and to explore possible routes for a career in business.
- Zaizi have signed up for the pilot phase of the Imperial College work shadowing scheme. We will host first year undergraduate students at our office in Hammersmith to experience a 'day in the life of a Zaizi employee'.