Subscribe to Security
- With online safety becoming an increasing concern, the adoption of two-factor authentication is prevalent. Single passwords are no longer robust in this day and age, and so the need for a second layer of protection ensures better security of online accounts. The commonly used two-factor authentication methods at the moment are One-Time Passwords (SMS Verification or App-Generated Codes), Tokens, RFID cards and Security Keys.
- Central Government and the public sector have a responsibility to deliver successful digital transformation to improve services for citizens, streamline processes and make savings. But do they have the right skills and structures for success? We spoke to over 90 Central Government departments and agencies to find out how ingrained digital was in their DNA. Including:
- We produced a blog for techUK's cloud week on why organisations should embrace cloud & embed 'good enough' cyber security. Head of Sales, Andrew Hawkins, says adopting cloud will give organisations the opportunity to grow, innovate and see cost savings. But in implementing cloud, cyber security has to be at the forefront of business thinking.
- This summer, Zaizi placed three interns as part of the CyberFirst scheme. The university students have been working closely with our teams over the last two months, delivering projects and learning about cyber security.
- As many companies embark on their digital transformation journey to the cloud, making sure that both business and IT are aligned at every step of the way is easier said than done.
- DevOps – a coming together of ‘development’ and ‘operations’ within an IT world that increasingly centres around business – aims to deliver a progressive, flexible, agile, and swift delivery of new solutions. Crucially, this enables IT departments to develop a more responsive digital culture, facilitating the improvement of public services.