Get a better understanding with Zaizi's Alfresco reporting & Analytics solution
All New Analytics and Reporting for Alfresco 5.0
Zaizi have built a suite of reporting additions for Alfresco, leveraging technologies like Pentaho, Logstash and Elastic search, to add enormous value to the back end of your ECM
In the age of big data, connected devices, automatic data generation and metadata, organisations will be producing more and more information, and keeping that data available and accessible is one of the key motivators for ECM systems like Alfresco. Your content is one of your most valuable assets you have in an organisation, and it is imperative that knowledge and information is shared and available for your employees.
Take control with advanced reporting for Alfresco
All the information created by your organisation has a value, and used properly can lead to a greater understanding of how you are operating as a whole. Zaizi understands this and has built a suite of reporting modules, from how individuals are using specific aspects of the technology, to how whole teams are working together.
The reports will give you insights such as where all your data is coming from, to highest value and accessed content and then on to compliance and regulatory obligations, such as retention, user access and locked documents.
What these reports will give you:
- Departmental breakdown - How your ECM is being used across departments
- Full user audit - Who granted user access and to whom
- Full document audit - From creators to access rights
- Compliance reports - From retention to security
- Administrator rights across sites and content
- Locked documents - Who locked it and when
- Custom user-specific reports
New Reporting and Analytics in Alfresco 5.0
We understand the importance of being able to present and report on your content, our solution allows you to produce reports and present data in well-known formats (pdf, Microsoft Excel, csv, etc.)
Add reports right to your dashboard
Custom Reports as simple as Drag & Drop
Create reports based on all content and user process
- Content activity over a given period
- How many pending user invitations
- Who are the active collaborators
- What are the activity trends across the site
- How many locked documents
- And many more...
Easily support your current ways of working
- Custom reporting
- Make your own dashboards
- Representing data in various graphical views
- Export in a variety of different formats
- User friendly interface