Streamline your business processes and workflows
Connect | Simplify | Streamline
Enhance Your Business Processes
- Robust features and flexibility on any web browser
- Bypass the browser with seamless desktop integration
- Mobilise your business processes
Every business or organisation strives for an efficient business with growing revenue. But signing contracts and project approvals is typically an awkward and time-consuming process that slows the business. Contracts and forms are printed, shipped, signed, shipped back, and then stored.
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Electronic Signature in Global and National Commerce Act (ESIGN)
- Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA)
- FAA’s CFR Title 14
- EU VAT Directive
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Paper capture simplifies and standardises paper to digital capture across the whole enterprise. Now one document capture application can be used for multiple job functions.
Accessible through a standard web browser, it is easy for everyone to access and there are no volume or user number restrictions. This eases the burden on the IT budget, reduces the requirement for staff training, and saves the time required when maintaining desktop applications.
Companies are starting to realise that digital strategies aren’t only about customer engagement; they’re also about unlocking value from existing operational data and systems to improve how knowledge is shared and work is coordinated.
An integral part of any organisation is efficient process and standardising and implementing business processes across the enterprise creates effectiveness, ensures consistency and leads to continuous improvement.
- Open and modern BPM platform allows flexibility for automating, customising and rapidly adapting business processes
- Graphical tools
- Integrated process and document management capabilities
- Human-centric workflows
- Accessible via any standard web browser and from mobile devices
- Reusable process and forms libraries enable fast and simple rapid application assembly
Reporting & Analytics
Zaizi have built a suite of reporting additions for Alfresco, leveraging technologies like Pentaho, Logstash and Elastic search, to add enormous value to the back end of your ECM
The reports will give you insights such as where all your data is coming from, to highest value and accessed content and then on to compliance and regulatory obligations, such as retention, user access and locked documents.
- Departmental breakdown - How your ECM is being used across departments
- Full User audit - Who granted user access and to whom
- Full Document audit - From creators to access rights
- Compliance reports - From retention to security
- Administrator rights across sites and content
- Locked documents - Who has access
- Custom user-specific reports