Unlock the True Value of your Content
Enable | Enrich | Enhance
Enterprise Search & Analytics
Sensefy is an Intelligent Cloud Search platform capable of indexing content and their permissions from network file systems, enterprise content management systems, databases, etc. and providing a sophisticated full text search solution. The permissions are used to ensure users are only allowed to see content they have the right to. This solution allows the user to see the context of returned results and gives them convenient, powerful tools to refine and navigate through those results.
- Increases cost savings with open standards
- Improve user productivity through federated search
- Apache Solr and ManifoldCF perfects search & security.
- Content within your enterprise becomes smarter as you go
- Scalability and speed of performance ensured
Reporting & Analytics
Zaizi have built a suite of reporting additions for Alfresco, leveraging technologies like Pentaho, Logstash and Elastic search, to add enormous value to the back end of your ECM
The reports will give you insights such as where all your data is coming from, to highest value and accessed content and then on to compliance and regulatory obligations, such as retention, user access and locked documents.
- Departmental breakdown - How your ECM is being used across departments
- Full User audit - Who granted user access and to whom
- Full Document audit - From creators to access rights
- Compliance reports - From retention to security
- Administrator rights across sites and content
- Locked documents - Who has access
- Custom user-specific reports
- “Automated" content identification, consistent labelling and categorisation for Alfresco documents using widely used machine learning techniques such as clustering, classification and topic modelling.
- Enhanced faceted search available in Alfresco 5 to provide recommendations to end users using conceptually enhanced content.
- Improved Information Governance by automating records classification and leveraging Alfresco’s Records Management capabilities.
Introducing Semantic Content Management for Alfresco
- Language detection
- Entity extraction
- Intelligent search
Unstructured content represents the vast amount of information that is increasingly becoming a key area of focus for organisations to address.
But being able to use this information can be impractical unless you add some structure & meaningful contextual information to it or fundamentally as we call it: semantic enrichment. Thanks to semantic enrichment, business-critical information becomes easier to manage, distribute, access, and exploit.