Alfresco Platinum Partner
Zaizi enables global enterprises to manage their growing information volumes by leveraging Alfresco's outstanding performance and scalability.
Alfresco is a Visionary as recognised by Gartner five years in a row. More than 1,300 organisations in 180 countries around the world use Alfresco to unlock the value of their information every day. Across cloud, mobile, hybrid and on-premise environments, Alfresco is smart enterprise content management made easy. Founded in 2005, Alfresco is headquartered in Maidenhead, outside of London with US headquarters in San Mateo.
John Pomeroy | VP EMEA | Alfresco
Top 5 reasons why customers choose Zaizi for Alfresco
- Zaizi is a leading Platinum Partner of Alfresco
- Best System Integrator Partner of the Year 2012 and 2013 across EMEA region
- Highest number of Certified Alfresco Engineers and Administrators of any Alfresco Partner globally
- First-rate engineering and design ideas from experts
- Focus on embedding intelligence and meaning into your data for better use
Why Alfresco and Zaizi together?
Zaizi is an experienced information and technology consulting firm and Alfresco’s leading open source systems integrator that offers seamless value to cutting edge content solutions. Customers implementing Alfresco can leverage Zaizi’s experience and expertise throughout the lifecycle of complex Alfresco deployments and avoid the hassle. During the period of subscription customers receive free upgrades and support and a remarkable service experience from Zaizi.