With councils in England potentially facing an overall funding gap of £8 billion by 2025, how can local councils still provide better services, improve residents’ lives & save money for the taxpayer?
Watch this webinar where we will highlight how you can transform public services through Digital Process Automation, empowering both your own people and your service users by automating decisions and tasks to drive efficiencies.
You will learn:
- Lessons from public sector digital transformation.
- What Digital Process Automation is and how it can help local government drive efficiencies
- Digital Process Automation applied to a public housing project.
- Carrie Kleiner – former Editor in Chief and Head of Content for Parliamentary Digital Service
- Tim Stephenson, Digital Process Automation Practice Lead