The WCM industry is highly competitive with challenges from different directions on the web. Here’s what is trending right now:
- Social – the way people consume and share content
- Localisation – information specific to your location
- Mobile – by the end of 2014, more content will have been consumed on mobile than desktop
But what you don’t realize is that your viewers may be inundated with YOUR content as well as your COMPETITORS’ content. So how would you differentiate by exploiting these trends?
In order to win the top position of your customers you need to adapt your content from text to video, audio and images to fit these trends. You may improve social interactions and features but yet these improvements may not sustain your competitive advantage for long.
We look at one aspect that can transform your business’s content so powerfully that your competitors’ viewers start switching to YOU. That is EXPERIENCE. It is what people remember; it has the power to emotionally engage your consumers with your brand that builds your business. One such brand that thrives on experiences is Apple.
Web Experience & WCM
But we’re looking at WEB experience for WCM. Understanding wider market needs, we built the capability to build rich web experiences on Alfresco’s Web Content Management component using Crafter’s WCM manager.
What is Crafter?
Crafter is a web experience optimiser, not just usability but also how you manage it. It enables your organisation to easily create and manage sophisticated, dynamic web experiences across multiple online channels. Our solution with Crafter goes well beyond basic web content management functionality to provide a complete, multi-channel content authoring, management, publishing and delivery environment.
So here’s what you expect in terms of your WCM needs:
- To provide the capability to consumers to interact, socially engage on one platform, share, comment and rate content etc
- Targeted, personalised information, relevant to your consumer
- Multi channel delivery, consistent experience across all the brand
- Multi format- text video, audio and images
Why is ALFRESCO +CRAFTER the best fit for your WCM needs?
Our integrated solution offers the following benefits
- Social – crafter social gives an interactive experience and builds your audience
- Targeted – personalised content is more suitable to your customers
- Measure – analyse the effectiveness of your messaging and engagement with your audience
- Multichannel – publish to multiple channels, adapt and optimise your content experience among viewers on multiple devices
- Easy content creation – quick to create and deploy, so changes can be reflected faster, for varying content needs
- Ease of use – editors can still use the tools they love, and experience their familiar work environment
- Open standards – integrate with ERP, CRM and CMS to improve your cost effectiveness is content management
- Scalability – decoupled architecture, to avoid frequent failures, and provide a continued experience
If you need help optimising your web experience with Alfresco WCM, give us a call. We can help.
User-centred design: The key to security positive culturePublished on: 30 November, 2023
Why I’m passionate about patient-centred digital health and social carePublished on: 22 November, 2023
GitHub Copilot: Exploring AI pair programming toolsPublished on: 15 November, 2023
Reflections from Amsterdam: The Global Scrum Gathering 2023Published on: 7 November, 2023