An enterprise ready, semantic search engine developed by Zaizi
An intelligent federated semantic enterprise search solution.
Built using leading open source software, Sensefy provides users with advanced enterprise search functionalities. Sensefy is enterprise because it offers federated search, with the capabilities to index content from heterogeneous data sources while preserving the access control lists (ACL) of the source repositories.
Sensefy enriches the documents semantically to extract entities such as people, organizations and places and improve the user’s search experience by providing intelligent functionalities.
Key Business Benefits
- Increase cost savings with open standards that allows seamless integration with multiple data sources, so Sensefy can reinvent and reduce costs of proprietary solutions.
- Improve user productivity through a federated search that offers one stop access to all content in the enterprise from files, documents, digital assets and records.
- Apache Solr and ManifoldCF perfects the search function with operational efficiency and security.
- Content becomes smarter as you go because our solution will automatically tag and link data.
- Scalability and speed of performance is ensured with the powerful Solr technology and search architecture.
MICO is a EU-funded research project to develop an integrated platform for cross-media analysis, metadata publishing, querying and recommendation.
As the enterprise search framework for the MICO integration, we use Sensefy. We are pleased to announce the release of the Sensefy search public demo, available at mico.zaizicloud.net. You can try out Sensefy search using below credentials. Username: mico, Password: mico