Installation / Dependencies
Cucumber Eclipse Feature need to be installed, to create Feature Stories:
- Eclipses is already open
- Click on ‘Help’ Button/Tab
- Click on ‘Install new Software…’ Button
- Click on ‘Add’ Button
o Under ‘Name’ type in ‘Cucumber’
o Under ‘Location’ type in ‘http://cucumber.github.com/cucumber-eclipse/update-site’
- Click on ‘Ok’ Button
- Select Cucumber in Field, keep clicking ‘Next’ until Completed, followed by ‘Finish’ Button
Pro's and Con's
Setup with Examples
- @Tag – used within TestRunner.Class to execute that Particular Scenario or a Group of Scenarios.
- Scenario: - used to create a single Scenario.
- Scenario Outline: with Examples: - used for a single Scenario that’s executed multiple times.
- Highlighted Yellow – that means no Method/Code has been created and aligned to it.
♣ Used to Execute Chosen Scenarios / Test Scripts