Zaizi has a close knit community of expert individuals; from engineers, to support staff and project leaders. Zaizi is growing year on year and are always looking for great people to join our team. Scroll down for our open vacancies and check back often for new openings.
Zaizi is a digital service delivery agency, providing complete end-to-end digital service design, delivery and operations using open source standards based technology and cloud platforms.
With offices in London, UK, and Colombo, Sri Lanka, Zaizi provides a supportive environment in which people can explore new opportunities, develop new skills and achieve career goals.
Be part of an innovative and progressive company.
Established in London in 2007 by founder Aingaran Pillai plus one employee, the Colombo office was opened in 2012. Our people are central to our continued growth. We look to attract and retain diverse, passionate and experienced people who thrive on solving complex challenges through creative thinking.
With exposure to the latest technologies and a varied, challenging role that only comes from working in a small innovative company with large global customers.
Zaizi Offers Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Zaizi offers all the benefits expected of a successful business, and many more. We value every person we employ and recognise their contribution. We believe in looking after our employees, in and out of work, physically and emotionally; as well as financially.
Why you should choose Zaizi?
- You’ll be given a coding buddy for the first three months of your employment to help you learn about Zaizi’s coding standards, culture and philosophy.
- You’ll get your hands on the latest cutting edge technology stack. Just some of the stuff we’re using at the moment include: AWS, Azure, Talend, J2SE, YUI, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Vagrant, Packer, Nagios, ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, VMWare, Linux, MySQL, Drupal, Slack.
- We will quickly move you into a team which best suits your talents where you will be committing code from day one.
- We work in small, agile and autonomous teams with no politics. You’ll be a key player in your team right from the start.
- We encourage people to fail fast and learn quickly.
- We won’t hold you back.
- Bupa Medical Insurance.
- We give you free fruit and great coffee.
- We share ideas, through meetups, tech talks, blogs.
- We have dart gun wars in the office – this helps to release any tensions!
Our Partnership Engagements
Armed Forces Covenant
Zaizi has signed the Armed Forces Covenant. The Armed Forces Covenant is a promise from the nation that those who serve or have served, and their families, are treated fairly.
Our Partnership Engagements
Life at Zaizi - London
Based in Hammersmith, Zaizi London has been established since 2007. Acting as head office for the company, we have an energetic and mixed workforce acting in many disciplines. From leading projects in central government to facilitating our projects around EMEA. Benefits include a great coffee machine, fresh fruit delivered twice a week, our colleagues enjoy up to 25 days holiday a year, tax credits for childcare vouchers, a bike scheme, private medical insurance and an employer contributed pension scheme. Socially we get together to play sports, partake in charity events, and dart gun wars occur frequently in the office.
Life At Zaizi Asia, Colombo
Located in central Colombo, the Zaizi Asia office opened its doors in January 2012. The 35-member team in Colombo supports Alfresco, Ephesoft and Drupal development, quality assurance, 24x7 infrastructure management services and application support. The Sensefy Search product development team is also based in Colombo. Learning and personal development activity is encouraged with regular opportunities to gain and share knowledge. Zaizi encourages continuous learning and provides financial subsidies for higher education along with bonuses and rewards for industry certifications.
The office has a vibrant culture with social events, movie nights, sports and outdoor activities. A recent Zorb Soccer event was a hit in more ways than one. Strange but true, several squirrels make a predictable appearance during mealtimes and are never disappointed!