Zaizi has a close knit community of expert individuals; from engineers, to support staff and project leaders. Zaizi is growing year on year and are always looking for great people to join our team. See below for our open vacancies and check back often for new openings.
Zaizi is known for its leading role in designing and delivering the largest and most complex Alfresco implementations in the world. Working within Government and other large organisations, Zaizi is commited to delivering the best in open source content management solutions.
With an office in London, UK, and Colombo, Sri Lanka, Zaizi has become Alfresco's & Ephesoft's leading and most reliable Platinum Partner in the UK. To build our solutions we also work closely with technologies like Drupal, Solr, Lucene, Activiti and other open source related content management systems.
Be part of an innovative and progressive company.
Why you should choose Zaizi?
- You’ll be given a coding buddy for the first three months of your employment to help you learn about Zaizi’s coding standards, culture and philosophy.
- You’ll get your hands on the latest cutting edge technology stack. Just some of the stuff we’re using at the moment include: AWS, Azure, Talend, J2SE, YUI, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Vagrant, Packer, Nagios, ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, VMWare, Linux, MySQL, Drupal, Slack.
- We will quickly move you into a team which best suits your talents where you will be committing code from day one.
- We work in small, agile and autonomous teams with no politics. You’ll be a key player in your team right from the start.
- We encourage people to fail fast and learn quickly.
- We won’t hold you back.
- Bupa Medical Insurance.
- We give you free fruit and great coffee.
- We share ideas, through meetups, tech talks, blogs.
- We have dart gun wars in the office – this helps to release any tensions!